Daniel Craig stars in a new James Bond-inspired commercial for Heineken beer. Well, actually, Craig only appears twice in the commercial which serves as a bit of an introduction to the upcoming James Bond movie, Skyfall.
Craig still manages to stay true to Bond's drink of choice (martinis) by ultimately handing off a bottle of Heineken beer to a young protégé. Check out the commercial below!
- "The Handlebar Moustache" Heineken Light Commercial Revives Iconic Facial Hair
- 10 Best Super Bowl Beer Commercials
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- Charlie Sheen Stars in Dutch Beer Commercial
- Megan Fox Stars in Brazilian Beer Commercial
- Heineken Offers Free Wi-Fi to 100 London Pubs
- Fan Made Pabst Blue Ribbon Commercial
- Sung Ji-Hyun Makes Blinged-Out Beverages
- New James Bond Cocktail Introduced in "007 Carte Blanche"
- Coney Island Brewing Company is the World's Smallest Commercial Brewery
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- Texas Hill Country Chili
- Beer can barbecued chicken
- Bond Pot Roast
- Bond Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Sweet Potatoes With A Jack Daniel Sauce In Wonton Baskets
- Crimini Pasta by Daniele and Nina Polidoro
- Ginger-Orange Stars
- Hidden Valley Ranch Sausage Stars