The Delightful Crab explores making your own infused vodkas. These days you can find vodka in any flavor including gummy bear, bacon, and chocolate cake. Instead of spending money on a bottle, try infusing your own flavors at home. Some of fun flavor combinations are plum,basil, and lemon, dill, peppercorn, and garlic, vanilla bean and date and more. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- DIY Bacon Infused Vodka
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Thirsty Thursday: Flower Infused Cocktails
- Homemade Apple Pie Infused Bourbon
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Awesome Autumn Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Chili Infused Vodka
- The Homemade Gin Kit is for the DIY Mixologist
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"