Trader Joe's has voluntarily recalled their Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter, due to potential contamination with Salmonella. No confirmed illnesses have been linked to this product at this time, however the FDA and the Valencia Peanut Butter supplier continue to investigate the possibility.
From the FDA recall site:
The product comes in a 16 ounce, plastic jar with an expiration date stamped below the lid. All code dates are included in this recall.
- Trader Joe's Under Fire From Freegans for Food Waste
- 5, 610 Lbs of Trader Joe's BBQ Chicken Salad Recalled
- Food Recall - Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter
- The I Love Trader Joe's College Cookbook Teaches Students to Feed Themselves
- Trader Joe's Recalls 131,000 lbs of Pizza
- Skippy Peanut Butter Recall
- Food Recall: Ken's Foods Condiments Connected To Gill's Onions
- Food Recall: Jer's Chocolates
- Jon Stewart Roasts Donald Trump's Pizza Choice
- Food Recall: Buddy's Kitchen Meat and Poultry Products
- Mom-Friday's Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
- Aunt Debbie's Famous Peanut Butter Cake
- no-bake caramel reese's peanut butter cups
- Healthier, Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream (Vegan)
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jackie's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies!!!
- Yoder's Peanut Butter Pie
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING