Trader Joe's has voluntarily recalled their Creamy Salted Valencia Peanut Butter, due to potential contamination with Salmonella. No confirmed illnesses have been linked to this product at this time, however the FDA and the Valencia Peanut Butter supplier continue to investigate the possibility.
From the FDA recall site:
The product comes in a 16 ounce, plastic jar with an expiration date stamped below the lid. All code dates are included in this recall.
- Trader Joe's Under Fire From Freegans for Food Waste
- 5, 610 Lbs of Trader Joe's BBQ Chicken Salad Recalled
- Food Recall - Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter
- Trader Joe's Recalls 131,000 lbs of Pizza
- The I Love Trader Joe's College Cookbook Teaches Students to Feed Themselves
- Skippy Peanut Butter Recall
- Food Recall: Ken's Foods Condiments Connected To Gill's Onions
- Food Recall: Jer's Chocolates
- Jon Stewart Roasts Donald Trump's Pizza Choice
- E Coli Alert: Jimmy John's Clover Sprouts
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Mom-Friday's Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast
- Jackie's Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies!!!
- Aunt Debbie's Famous Peanut Butter Cake
- Yoder's Peanut Butter Pie
- GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- Peanut Butter and Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Chocolate Mousse Pie With Joe-Joe's Crust