Rich and creamy, cold nights are made for polenta. If you have never considered trying this simple dish, this recipe may convince you.
What makes this especially nice, is that polenta is simple cornmeal and water, cooked for a long time, until it is transformed into something almost magical. Tasty when sweetened, polenta really shows it's value, when used as a base for a savory dish.
Try this simple Polenta and Sausage supper, and fall in love with a rustic pleasure.
- Sunday Suppers: Easy Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage
- Comforting Dinner: Chicken Meatball Marsala with Creamy Polenta
- Wheatless Wednesday: Aubergine Polenta Casserole
- Rustic Potato and Leek Soup
- Quick and Easy Cornmeal Crusted Chicken with Kale Pesto
- Must-Try Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata and Bacon
- Sunday Supper: Pasta with Butternut Squash and Bacon
- Sunday Supper: Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Rustic Peach Crostata
- Easy No-Stir Creamy Polenta
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Polenta With Tomato-Pepper and Sausage Sauce
- Pasta with Peas and Italian Sausage
- Polenta Cake
- Italian Polenta
- Fried Polenta
- Hard Polenta
- Creamy Italian Beans and Polenta Appetizers
- Polenta with Flat Iron Steak in a Tomatoes-Vegetables Sauce
- Baked Polenta Fries with Italian Herb & Cheese Topping