Dinnerware brand Corelle has launched a marketing campaign involving a vending machine to help demonstrate plate durability. The chip-resistant plates were available for purchase through a vending machine and customers would watch as their plate came dropping down. The idea was created by Agency Grey in China.
For another unique vending machine, check out the RugBeer.
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Burger Vending Machine Promises Fulfilling Bites
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Incredible Unassisted Vending Machine Win
- Delite-o-Matic Vending Machine Will Reward Your Praise With Chips
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Pizza Vending Machine