Four Barrel Coffee in San Francisco's Mission District has banned Instagram and other hipster favorites. The cafe, which does not offer Wi-Fi, is attempting to create a haven away from cell phones and promote interaction with one another instead. The rule is displayed on a sheet (with various other policies) and simply states "not posting this on Instagram, you hipster."
- Coca-Cola Soda Machine Refreshes Consumers with Free Wi-Fi
- Fast Food Companies Defy Happy Meal Ban
- Trendwatch: Bike Shops and Cafes
- Introducing The Gay Coffee Company
- Heineken Offers Free Wi-Fi to 100 London Pubs
- Canstruction San Francisco Features Cantastic Art
- Has Hipster Coffee Haven Stumptown Sold Out?
- Stuffed Squid At The Slanted Door
- 2 Extremely Exclusive Restaurant Tables
- Alcohol Levels in Wine: What's All the Fuss?