Kirstie Alley recently opened up about her previous struggles with weight and revealed she feels those struggles are behind her.
"I know I've conquered [my weight battles], but you always have to keep it in check," Alley said on a recent episode of The Dr. Oz Show.
Alley said the issues began when she went through menopause at the early age of 41, which, she feels, might have something to do with her past drug addictions.
"My whole life I could eat whatever I wanted to eat, and we ate tons of food," she said. "I was lucky. I had a free ride, basically until I was 54 and then all hell broke loose. I didn't know what to do because I had these habits of eating a huge amount of food. I wasn't particularly cautious of what I was eating."
Kirstie finally seems to have found a regimen that works for her, and that includes a lot of dancing!
- Kirstie Alley Being Sued Over Alleged Weight-Loss Lie
- Kirstie Alley Organic Liaison Weight Loss Program Announced
- Kirstie Alley Turns Cheers into a Ballroom
- Kelly Preston Loses 39 Pounds Thanks to Kirstie Alley
- 6 Celebs Who Eat Organically
- Ricki Lake has a Weakness for Carbs
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Duff Goldman Talks Weight Loss
- Jessica Simpson Talks Losing Baby Weight
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Corn Chowder with Potatoes, Poblanos, and Smoked Gouda
- Pasta e Fagioli
- Black Bean Chili with Cornbread Crust
- Soupe au Pistou
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Olive Oil and Rosemary