Chef Michael Symon and actress Eva Longoria have teamed up for the latest Lay's potato chips commercial.
The commercial is part of a contest Longoria and Symon are hosting with Lay's to "create the next great potato chip flavor." Called Do Us a Flavor, the contest is awarding one winner with $1 million and one percent of the new flavor's sales. Budding chip chefs have until October 6 to submit their flavor ideas through the Lay's Facebook page.
"To me, the best part about the contest is that you don't have to be a foodie, chef or flavor expert to enter," Longoria said. "You just have to trust your taste buds. If you're passionate about a flavor, likely there are others who agree."
Watch Symon and Longoria in the Lay's commercial below!
- Top 10 Best Super Bowl Food Commercials
- Diner Sues Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- PepsiCo "Designer Salt" Makes Potato Chips Healthier
- Michael Symon to Launch Kitchenware Line
- Michael Symon to Open Restaurant at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Michael Symon Opens First Airport Restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Michael Jordan's New Gatorade Ad Causes Controversy
- Eva Longoria Becomes a Chef for a Day in Las Vegas
- Eva Longoria Shuts Down SHe Nightclub