Furniture manufacturer Steelcase has created a "Third Workplace" designed to boost productivity. The cafe space has five meeting rooms as well as large open spaces that encourage peers to get together and brainstorm. The Third Workplace bar serves healthy meals, as well as nourishing snacks and Starbucks coffees.
The Steelcase work cafe was designed to create productivity, and hopefully will avoid the rising trend of office wide juice cleanses.
- Dunkin' Donuts is Testing Gluten-Free Products
- Budweiser Wants Out of Movie 'Flight'
- Consumers Shun PepsiCo UK's Healthier Products
- Buy Virtual Dunkin' Donuts in the Sims Social Facebook Game
- Starbucks and Gluten Free - A Barista's Findings
- Diddy's Diddle Skittle Cocktail and New Peach Ciroc
- Oprah Winfrey Prepares to Launch Oprah's Organics
- GE Cafe Refrigerator's Brilliant Lighting Makes Food Look As Beautiful As It Should
- Diet Coke Releases Third Jean Paul Gautier Bottle
- Inside the Nestle 60/40+ Market Testing Program