Furniture manufacturer Steelcase has created a "Third Workplace" designed to boost productivity. The cafe space has five meeting rooms as well as large open spaces that encourage peers to get together and brainstorm. The Third Workplace bar serves healthy meals, as well as nourishing snacks and Starbucks coffees.
The Steelcase work cafe was designed to create productivity, and hopefully will avoid the rising trend of office wide juice cleanses.
- General Mills' Latest Products Pack Foods Within Foods
- Consumers Shun PepsiCo UK's Healthier Products
- Dunkin' Donuts is Testing Gluten-Free Products
- Diet Coke Releases Third Jean Paul Gautier Bottle
- IKEA Beer Launches in the UK
- This IKEA Food Packaging is Simple and Sleek
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- Scottish Plant Will Produce Electricity From Whisky By-Products
- Product Review - Tejava Iced Tea
- Craziest Expensive Food Product Ever
- Gfcf Oatmeal Cookies-Plain and Simple Made W/ Bob's Red Mill Products
- How To Freeze Produce To Make It Productive
- Herbal Hair Products You Can Make
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken
- Honey 'n' Oats Bread
- Frieda's Hoppin' John