Rich and creamy, nothing says fall like the heady flavor of pumpkin. Although it is available year round, most of us never even think of adding it to our menu unless it's this time of year.
Try this recipe for Vegan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake, and start your day with the flavor of the season. Honestly? You will want to have plenty of pumpkin on hand for the rest of the year, once you indulge in this spicy treat.
Already loving the pumpkin milkshake? Here is how to keep that pumpkin-love alive, by freezing your own fresh pumpkin: How To Cook A Pumpkin.
How about a Pumpkin Gingersnap Milkshake? The love goes on and on.
- What's Hot: Okonomiyake Japanese Pizza
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Sauteed Salmon with Lentils
- What's Hot: Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
- What's Hot: Scorpionfish With Chickpeas and Wine Polenta
- What's Hot: Jalapeno Salsa
- What's Hot: Buffalo Chicken Marinara
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Puree Soup With Bacon
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Pumpkin-Gingersnap Milkshake
- Pumpkin Milkshake
- Pumpkin scalloped sweet potatoes
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles
- Fresh Vegetable Lasagna
- Fresh 'n' Spicy Super Healthy Quesadillas