Rich and creamy, nothing says fall like the heady flavor of pumpkin. Although it is available year round, most of us never even think of adding it to our menu unless it's this time of year.
Try this recipe for Vegan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake, and start your day with the flavor of the season. Honestly? You will want to have plenty of pumpkin on hand for the rest of the year, once you indulge in this spicy treat.
Already loving the pumpkin milkshake? Here is how to keep that pumpkin-love alive, by freezing your own fresh pumpkin: How To Cook A Pumpkin.
How about a Pumpkin Gingersnap Milkshake? The love goes on and on.
- What's Hot: Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Puree Soup With Bacon
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Spice Cake
- What's Hot: Vegan Pumpkin Pie Butter Cups
- What's Hot: Quick and Easy White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- What's Hot: Spooky Peanut Spiders
- What's Hot: Okonomiyake Japanese Pizza
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- What's Hot: Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glaze
- What's Hot: Grilled Asparagus With Lemon Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Hot Pumpkin Spice Buttered Rum
- Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
- Baked Pumpkin French Toast - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Pumpkin-Gingersnap Milkshake
- Pumpkin Milkshake
- Pumpkin soup in a pumpkin tureen with a healthy twist
- Pumpkin scalloped sweet potatoes
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles