The Pitts are already hoping to make their Christmas season a memorable one. It sees that Brad and Angelina aren't the greatest of cooks and have asked Jamie Oliver to make a Christmas lunch for them and their brood.
"Brad asked him to do it after he begged Jamie for cookery lessons last year," a source said. "Jamie tried to teach him but he's useless in the kitchen."
If you can't cook a Christmas meal yourself, you might as well do the next best thing -- ask a famous celebrity chef!
- Angelina Jolie Wants Brad Pitt to Go On a Diet
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spotted at McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Celebrate Premiere With Prosecco and Appetizers
- Angelina Jolie Hires Jamie Oliver for Wedding Weight Gain
- Jamie Oliver Wants Brad Pitt to Play Him in Upcoming Movie
- Angelina Jolie: Kids Want Me to Marry Brad Just to Have a Big Cake
- Jamie Oliver Wants his own School Meals Service
- Jamie Oliver Parodies Epic Meal Time
- Jamie Oliver to Launch Teen-Centric Food Show
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Duck Breast with Redcurrant and Port Sauce
- Tropical Christmas
- Angelina's Fried Vegetables
- Soda Brad
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Nightschool Cocktail