Aussie ice makes handheld slushies without the use of ice or a blender. The containers are placed in the freezer until you are ready to turn your drink into an icy beverage. According to the website, you'll have a slushy in 2 minutes. Aussie Ice can be purchased online starting at $19.99.
- 3 Homemade Slushie Recipes to Keep You Cool
- Cool and Refreshing Watermelon Slush
- Oh So Cool Lemonade Slush
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Summertime Recipes
- Free Slurpees at 7-Eleven Today
- 4 Fabulous Copycat Frozen Drinks
- Thirsty Thursday: The Lava Flow
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream Floats!
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Aussie Lamb Rissole
- Watermelon-Mint Granita
- Boozy Strawberry Sweet Tart Slushie
- Peach Melba
- Rolled Pavlova
- Traditional Pavlova
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream