The Nyan cat cake by Lydia Bakes is a cyber sweet. For those of you who don't know, the Nyan cat is a viral video that repeats the word "nyan" over and over again for 3 minutes. The cake was decorated using various colors of fondant and patience. The original video is below for your enjoyment (or annoyance).
- How To Make a Nyan Cat Cupcake
- Unenthusiastic Grumpy Cat Cake Pops
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Beautiful Pastel Cake for Two
- Millions of Milkshakes Fights Cyber Bullying With The Dutchess
- The Tetris Cake Is A Winning Dessert
- Awesome Domo Cake
- Spooktacular Halloween Cake Roll
- Spring Cake Pops Welcome the New Season
- How to Make Easter Egg Cake Pops
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- mixed berry tea cake
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze