If you are a fan of the breweries of Europe, you're going to want this map (over seven square feet in size) to adorn your wall, home bar, or beer shrine. Pop Chart Lab has created a map featuring nearly 1,000 European breweries great and small. After gawking at all these breweries, you'll not only be thirsty, but you'll also want to make sure you have a valid passport.
And if your passport is expired, you can always plan a domestic beercation with the Breweries of the United States Map.
- Foodista Flickr Group Over 1,000 Members
- Breweries of the United States Map Shows a National Thirst for Beer
- Strangest Coffee Shop Ad Yet
- What Occupy Wall Street Protesters Eat
- Fancy a $1,000 Popsicle From the Marquis Los Cabos?
- Couple Caught Shoplifting $1,000 Worth of Groceries for Wedding Reception
- $1,000 a Glass Champagne
- $1,000 Popsicle
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- $1,000 Truffle Hunt with Augie and Animal