Have you gotten out your bread machine yet? If not, this recipe will make you dig it out ASAP. Making cinnamon buns can take hours. Using your machine to make the soft, fluffy dough takes all the work out of it, and also moves cinnamon buns to the must-have recipe list.
My bread machine is a thrift store find, but even my older machine has a timer. I just fill it and forget it until morning. When I get up, the soft dough is ready for rolling, and by the time the children get up-the house smells sweet with cinnamon and cloves. How fun.
Still looking for bread machine recipes? Check this out:
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Quick and Easy Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Sweet Fruit and Almond Breakfast Muffins
- Coffee Crumb Cake Muffins - It's What's for Breakfast
- Cinnamon Sunshine Bread - Bread Machine Magic
- What's Hot: Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Cinnamon Bun Pancakes are a Sweet Start to the Morning
- Quick and Healthier Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Smoothie
- What's Hot: Mint Julep