Anne Hathaway got married to jewelry designer Adam Shulman over the weekend. The couple wed in Bug Sur, California, in a rustic, private ceremony.
During the reception, guests reportedly dined on a vegan menu similar to what was served at Hathaway and Shulman's engagement party earlier this year. The dinner menu included veggie burgers, truffle macaroni and cheese, and vegan cupcakes.
- Anne Hathaway Serves Vegetarian Menu at Engagement Party
- 3 Celebs who had Meat-Free Weddings
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Anne Hathaway Talks Embracing Vegan Diet
- Anne Hathaway Struggles to be Vegetarian in the UK
- Anne Hathaway's 'Dark Knight Rises' Diet
- Mayim Bialik was Unimpressed with the SAG Awards Vegan Menu
- Paul McCartney Serves a Vegetarian Meal at his Wedding
- Fairmont Hotels Allow Special Diet Guests To Dine Like Royalty
- Golden Globe Awards Cater to Vegetarian Celebs
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Dandelion pesto
- Italian Wedding Soup with Escarole
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad
- Delicious Lemon Cake
- Spiced Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Baked Jalapeno Dip