Magnolia Bakery in New York City created these bloody cupcakes to help celebrate the seventh season of Showtime's Dexter. The bakery created the cupcakes for a Showtime event.
The Dexter cupcakes are red velvet topped with vanilla icing. The shards of glass were created by sugar glass and red syrup was used to create the splattered blood. Get a full view of the cupcakes below!
- 'The Social Network' Star Opens a Bakery
- 'CSI: Miami' Cupcakes
- Dexter Coasters Are Bloody Beverage Rests
- Ready for Kesha Cupcakes?
- New Year's Eve Cupcakes Boast Bite-Sized Bubbly
- Silver Spoon Bakery Creates the TSA-Compliant Cupcake
- Dexter Blood Slide Suckers Are a Serial Killer's Sweet
- These Holiday Fruitcake Earrings Won't Be Regifted
- Sprinkles Bakery Launching Cupcake ATM and Ice Cream Shop
- These Ladybug Cake Toppers Will Infest Your Cakes With Whimsy
- chocolate cupcakes with raspberry cream cheese frosting
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vera's Homemade Puding & Jam Cupcakes
- Curtis Stone's brownie cupcakes
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Mom's New Mexico Style Green Chile Enchiladas
- New Year's Eve Pineapple Pom Cocktail
- Jean's Seafood Gumbo
- Buddha's Delight