Lisa Marie Presley moved to England with her family in 2010 and fully embraced the English lifestyle, including their love of fish and chips. Presley was so intrigued, she spent a day working at her favorite food truck, serving unsuspecting patrons meals of fish and chips.
Kim Scales is the owner of the food truck, Mr. Chippy, as well as The King's Arms, a pub Presley often visits.
"We own the pub and a mobile fish and chip van, but she said she'd never heard of anything like it, and she said she wanted to work on it," Scales said. "She got on there with her son, but we were all laughing because not one of the locals realized who it was. She served one local double fishcake and chips and he didn't have a clue that it was Elvis Presley's daughter."
Scales admits, however, that Presely wasn't the best of employees. "She got the fish all upside down and was totally cack-handed," she joked.
- The Vertical Food Truck Comes to You
- The Great Food Truck Scandal
- Great Food Truck Race Reveals Surprise Winner
- Harold and Kumar Food Truck Promotes Upcoming Movie
- Rachael Ray Gets Her Own Food Truck to Promote Her New Book
- Space Shuttle Food Truck Delivers Out-of-This-World Service
- The Bacon Bacon Truck is a Food Cart Dedicated to Pork Delights
- Jack Nicholson Worked as a Side Order Cook Before Making it Big in Hollywood
- Gabby Douglas Almost Quit Gymnastics to Work at Fast Food Chain
- Andrew Zimmern to Launch Food Truck in Minnesota
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Classic Yorkshire Pudding
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Old-Fashioned Scones
- Green Lentil Rissoles With Vegan Yogurt Sauce
- Moussaka, Aubergine Bake
- Old Fashion Molasses Bread
- Brine Cure For Bacon and Hams
- Welsh Rarebit
- Black Risotto