Actress Mayim Bialik is telling the world to 'Go Vegan' in the latest PETA campaign. In the ad, Bialik transforms herself into a 1950's housewife who is getting rid of the meat in her house.
"I think the most significant shift for me was I used to feel guilty," Bialik said of her own decision to adopt a vegan lifestyle. "Even as a child, I felt very guilty about eating animals and never knew that there was something to do about it. As I got older, it became clearer that there are things that I can do and choices I can make."
Bialik adds that there have been many health benefits of going vegan, including not needing antibiotics and having less severe seasonal allergies.
See Bialik talking about going vegan in the video below!
- Mayim Bialik is a Vegan
- Mayim Bialik: Veganism is Good for the Environment
- Mayim Bialik was Unimpressed with the SAG Awards Vegan Menu
- Mayim Bialik Announces Vegan Cookbook
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialik Shares Vegan Honey Cake Recipe for Rosh Hashanah
- PETA Advocates for All-Vegan Mars
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Jorja Fox Reveals Vegetarian Ad for PETA
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Dandelion pesto
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- A Fragrant Tomato Soup
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Petite Tomato Salad Tartar
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup