Fifty Shades of Bacon is a tongue in cheek bacon cookbook that parodies the popular erotic BDSM series. Chapters include saucy titles such as Foreplay (Appetizers), Afternoon Delight (Main Course), The Morning Wood (Breakfast), and Multiple Orgasms (Dessert), but the recipes within are straightforward and more than edible! Find everything from Blue Cheese Stuffed Figs Wrapped in Prosciutto to Bacon Chocolate Cupcakes for 2. It's the perfect gift for the bacon lover.
Looking for more 50 Shades parody cookbooks? Check out Fifty Shades of Chicken.
- Cookbook Collector: From a Southern Oven + Rice and Shrimp Pie with Bacon
- 5 Great BBQ Cookbooks
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Inspires Chicken Cookbook
- Perfect Pulled Vegetable Sliders from Vegetarian Dinner Parties
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Cookbook Collector: American Flavor + World's Best Biscuits
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- Rachael Ray Releases New Burger Cookbook
- 5 Favorite Summer Cookbooks
- Will Cook For Sex: 10 Cookbooks for Dads and Grads
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Bacon Skewers
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce