Fifty Shades of Bacon is a tongue in cheek bacon cookbook that parodies the popular erotic BDSM series. Chapters include saucy titles such as Foreplay (Appetizers), Afternoon Delight (Main Course), The Morning Wood (Breakfast), and Multiple Orgasms (Dessert), but the recipes within are straightforward and more than edible! Find everything from Blue Cheese Stuffed Figs Wrapped in Prosciutto to Bacon Chocolate Cupcakes for 2. It's the perfect gift for the bacon lover.
Looking for more 50 Shades parody cookbooks? Check out Fifty Shades of Chicken.
- Cookbook Collector: From a Southern Oven + Rice and Shrimp Pie with Bacon
- 5 Great BBQ Cookbooks
- Perfect Pulled Vegetable Sliders from Vegetarian Dinner Parties
- Incredibly Delicious Cracklin' Cornbread from Heritage
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Inspires Chicken Cookbook
- Bacon Chili Dogs and Other Memorial Day Mains
- Crispy Cheddar Bacon Potato Skins
- Cookbook Collector: American Flavor + World's Best Biscuits
- Quick and Easy Mini Broccoli and Bacon Quiches
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Creamy Polenta with Egg, Arrabiata & Bacon
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Bacon Skewers