James Cameron recently went vegan, but says his kids don't always share his commitment to animal rights and the environment.
"The kids want hamburgers and Coke because they're kids," he said in a recent interview. "But all of human consciousness is five years old emotionally. It's not a requirement to eat animals, we just choose to do it, so it becomes a moral choice and one that is having a huge impact on the planet, using up resources and destroying the biosphere."
Cameron is so devoted to his vegan lifestyle that he recently bought a 2,500 acre vegan farm in New Zealand.
- James Cameron Wants Environmentalists to go Vegan
- James Cromwell Talks About his Vegan Lifestyle
- Lea Michele Talks Misconceptions About Vegans
- Anne Hathaway Talks Embracing Vegan Diet
- Bill Clinton Talks Vegan Diet With Ellen
- Kathy Freston Brings Vegan Tips to 'The Talk'
- Elizabeth Gillies Talks Maintaining a Vegan Diet
- Daryl Hannah Talks Vegetarianism
- Bob Barker Talks Vegetarian Diet
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup