The "Chefs I've Met and Liked" journal from Archie Grand lets you document notable names. This pocket sized journal is the ideal place to write down the dishes you've liked, the restaurants where you've eaten, and recipes to remember. Each notebook is sewn together with with thread and held together with a mate leathery lamination cover.
- Fascinating Jose Andres Profile
- Notable Quotes
- James Beard Award Winners 2012
- Whoops! Fake "MasterChef" Crowd Scene Goes Viral
- This Notebook is the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread
- Alton Brown Announces End of "Good Eats"
- Vegan Black Metal Chef Cooks "Easy Meal Ideas of the Ages"
- David Chang Launches New "Lucky Peach" Foodie Magazine
- Celebrity Chef Lidia Bastianich Sued for Making Employee her "Slave"
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- "Gourmet" Pizza Dough
- "Instant" Chocolate Mousse
- "Forgotten" Minestrone
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- Navy Bean & Wild Mushroom "Risotto"
- Crispy Grilled Spam "Chips"
- Orrechiette With "Eat Your Veggies" Turkey Bolognese
- Caramelized Mushroom "Meatloaf" Burgers