These teacher appreciation cookies by Ruthie's Cookies will put you ahead of the class. The cookies are designed just like classic education icons, such as crayons and apples that have been decorated with an A+. The cookies are the perfect treat to give to the professional apple of your eye.
For more educational treats, check out these 5 sweet back-to-school treats.
- Put On A Show With Fun Fireworks Cookies
- Op Ed: Why NOT Put Veggies In Kid's Food?
- Tasty Bat Cupcakes For National Bat Appreciation Day
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 5 Must Try Decadent Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipes
- Crayums Ketchup and Mustard Color Your Burgers
- Anyone Else Annoyed by Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Promotion?
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Teacher Ordered to Tear Down Urban Garden
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Night-Before Pancakes
- Presto, Pesto!
- Homemade Apple Pie
- Berry Baked French Toast
- Make-Ahead Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Blue Cheese Tartlets With Fig Jam and Walnuts