Lance Bass was recently at the Environmental Media Association Awards, where he discussed his newfound appreciation for vegetables. Bass has been helping teach kids in schools about gardening and has learned a few new things himself.
The former boy-bander said he didn't fully appreciate how much nutrition you can get from vegetables and has since decreased his meat intake. In fact, Bass says he is pretty close to going vegan.
Watch Bass talking about being green below!
- Lance Bass and AJ McLean Star in Doritos Commercial
- Lance Bass Calls out Whole Foods on Twitter
- Chrissie Hynde's Closes Vegan Restaurant
- Mitt Romney Gets Vegan Consolation Basket From PETA
- Mike Tyson Talks Getting Healthy After Daughter's Death
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Lance Armstrong on the Engine 2 Diet
- Legendary New York Restaurant Elaine's To Close
- Diddy Closes Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close