Lance Bass was recently at the Environmental Media Association Awards, where he discussed his newfound appreciation for vegetables. Bass has been helping teach kids in schools about gardening and has learned a few new things himself.
The former boy-bander said he didn't fully appreciate how much nutrition you can get from vegetables and has since decreased his meat intake. In fact, Bass says he is pretty close to going vegan.
Watch Bass talking about being green below!
- Lance Bass and AJ McLean Star in Doritos Commercial
- Lance Bass Calls out Whole Foods on Twitter
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Chrissie Hynde's Closes Vegan Restaurant
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Artist "Peacasso" Creates a Portrait of Will.i.am Out of Black-Eyed Peas
- Anthony Bourdain Calls Vegans "Self-Indulgent," Praises Batali
- "Consumption Society" by Cherry Archer Takes a Close Look at Eating
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Lance Armstrong on the Engine 2 Diet
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad
- Fusilli Pasta With Roasted Tomatoes and "Hidden" Zucchini
- Chick-Pea "Fish" With Red-Pepper Sauce
- "Milk" Pudding
- Spanish Gazpacho Soup In The Raw With Broiled "Cheese" Toast
- Jamaican "Beef" Patties
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Raw "Rice"
- Baked "Greasy Spoon" French Fries