Severed cheese fingers is a gory appetizer. String cheese is transformed into a human finger with some help from a paring knife. Slivered almonds are attached to appear like nails and "red" sauce (a combination of ketchup and hot sauce) resembles blood. These cheese fingers look so realistic that your guests might almost be too scared to eat them.
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Fig and Creamy Blue Cheese Appetizer
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Goat Cheese and Cranberry Ball
- Kitchen Challenge: Panini Press Thanksgiving