Severed cheese fingers is a gory appetizer. String cheese is transformed into a human finger with some help from a paring knife. Slivered almonds are attached to appear like nails and "red" sauce (a combination of ketchup and hot sauce) resembles blood. These cheese fingers look so realistic that your guests might almost be too scared to eat them.
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Fig and Creamy Blue Cheese Appetizer
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Goat Cheese and Cranberry Ball
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 4 Holiday Cocktail Recipes for Thirsty Thursday