Do you have a food that you see every time you shop, yet leave it there because you don't have a clue what to do with it? That was me and Tamarind.
Finally, I found this amazing recipe that not only uses Tamarind, it also explains just how to process this little flavor gem, and get the most out of it.
Do you want more Tamarind recipes? Foodista has you covered:
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Plan the Perfect Picnic: Best Pasta Salad Recipes
- Grilled Romaine Spring Salad Recipe
- New Food Alert: Watermelon Salad With Grilled Corn, Olives, and Goat Cheese
- Summer Lovin': 5 Sensational Coleslaw Recipes
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Mouthwatering BBQ Baked Beans - Gluten Free!
- Fab Five Friday: Blog Round Up
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Mouthwatering Grilled Spring Asparagus With Bacon Vinaigrette