In our opinion, one can never have enough ideas for creating fresh fish dishes. Take a look at this wonderful recipe from the culinary genius of Carolyn Binder, of Cowlick Cottage Farm. She shares a recipe of Maple-Soy Glazed Salmon that looks simply amazing.
Carolyn mentions that this recipe is both simple and tasty, which is music to any busy cook's ears. What a treat. Thanks, Carolyn!
Be sure to look around at the other delicious recipes and beautiful photography at Cowlick Cottage Farm. Leave her some blog love, and let her know that Foodista sent you!
- Blog Crush: Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Blog Crush: Gwens Kitchen Creations
- Blog Crush: NavyWifeCook Makes Caramel Dipped Grapes
- Blog Crush: Vintage Kitchen Notes Makes Brown Sugar Cheesecake
- Blog Crush: Caramel Apple Trifle of Bakers Royale
- Blog Crush: Fourth of July Fruit Pizza - Jani Serendipity
- Blog Crush: Tidy Mom's Earth Day Cookies
- Blog Crush: 1 Fine Cookie
- Blog Crush: Onigiri Bento Polar Bear
- Blog Crush: Chica And Jo 4th Of July Cupcakes
- Seared Salmon with Sesame Bok Choy and Spinach
- Vegetable Cottage Cheese Salad
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Salmon and Broccoli Crepes
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Blueberry Chia-Poppy Seed Loaf - Gluten and Dairy Free
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
- Cranberry Crush