Potatoes are a wonderful way to fill out a meal. Use them flavored any way you can think of, including a basic cheesy sauce. I use this recipe quite often, when the weather gets cooler.
It is easy enough to invite the kids to help, and the results never last long in the fridge! Use it as a base for any leftover meats, and make it a casserole dish. Enjoy!
- The Frugal Pantry: Homemade Salisbury Steak
- Pantry Cooking - Crispy Herb Croutons
- Pantry Friendly Recipes: One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta
- Fresh Pantry: Cardamom-Carrot Latkes
- Thrifty Thursday - Croutons
- Quick and Easy - Crazy Banana Cake
- Quick and Easy Homemade Granola
- From The Garden - Rebel Corn Recipe
- Thrifty Thursday - Grilled Leftovers Made Beautiful Again
- The Frugal Pantry: How To Can Turkey