What is the sound of 250 wine glasses and 130 liters of wine? "The Sound of Wine" is a short video with all the answers. I'm willing to bet you've never seen a conductor lead a symphony of wine glasses, bottles, and barrels. Sicilian winery Tasca d'Almerita commissioned this video to illustrate how wine can be appreciated beyond taste, smell, and color. I hope they had a big party after this filming and drank the wines! Especially since I am particularly fond of one of Tasca d'Almertia's white wines, the Regaleali Bianco. You can read about my visit to the winery and appreciation of this refreshing white in my post "Tomatoes and Sicilian White Wine."
Hat-tip to 67 Wine for bringing this video to my attention.
- Tomatoes and Sicilian White Wine
- Bombino Bianco Grapes
- Carpano Bianco and an AMAZING Spanish Gin named Mahon
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Sicilian Blood Orange Liquor - Arancello
- Incredible Prize For Catching Osama Bin Laden
- Tour Wine Country By Limo
- 12 Signs Wine Matches Vino to Your Astrological Sign
- Cinco Wine Packaging Reflects Top Chile Varietals
- AC/DC Wine Will Rock Out at Woolworths