The restaurant owned by Lady Gaga's family, Joanne Trattoria, has been given a 'C' grade from health inspectors in New York City. According to reports, the restaurant received 42 points for violations that include dirty food-prep areas and no hand-washing stations near the kitchen.
However, Joanne Trattoria's general manager, Travis Jones, says the restaurant will be fighting the poor grade.
"It's bogus until November, when it's finalized. We're planning on disputing it," he said.
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Lady Gaga's Parents to Open Joanne Trattoria Next Week
- Lady Gaga's Dad to Open Restaurant
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Lady Gaga Pays $13,000 For Charity Dinner
- Gaga's Meat Dress Headed to Hall of Fame
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress