Actress Valerie Bertinelli is about to release a new cookbook called One Dish at a Time. The book is full of the former Jenny Craig spokesperson's favorite healthy recipes, including a lot of soups.
"A lot of love goes into making soup. There's all that chopping and cutting, and it takes time," she said. "It was [my husband] Tom who turned me on to soups. The first time I made gazpacho for him, I thought I was going to be made love to the entire night!"
One Dish at a Time will be available on October 16.
- Valerie Bertinelli to Pen Cookbook
- 2 Chainz Releases Cookbook '#Meal Time'
- Valerie Bertinelli is a 'Master at Losing Weight'
- Valerie Bertinelli Shares Top Holiday Weight Loss Tip
- One Direction Shares Recipes in New Cookbook
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Michael Symon Releases Cookbook for Meat Lovers
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- The Beekman Boys are Releasing a Cookbook
- Ali Larter to Release New Cookbook
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo
- "One Pot" Dinner
- One Soup, Two Ways: Chunky Vegetables and Cream Of Vegetables
- Fish One-Pot
- All In One Dish- Stuffed Eggplants
- All-In-One Potato Chicken Dish
- One, Two, Three Casserole
- One Bowl Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
- One Thousand Ants - Angel Food Cake
- One Pan Lemon Chicken