James Cameron recently switched to a vegan diet and is challenging his fellow environmentalists to do the same.
"You can't be an environmentalist, you can't be an ocean steward without truly walking the walk and you can't walk the walk in the world of the future, the world ahead of us, the world of our children, not eating a plant based diet," he said.
Watch Cameron talking about the environmental benefits of a vegan diet below!
- James Cameron Talks Going Vegan
- Meatless Monday - 5 Fabulously Gluten Free Side Dishes
- Mayim Bialik: Veganism is Good for the Environment
- Vivienne Westwood: Vegetarianism Can Save the Earth
- PETA Wants to Turn O.J. Simpson's House into a Vegetarian Museum
- James Cromwell Talks About his Vegan Lifestyle
- Paul McCartney Wants You to Have a Turkey-Less Thanksgiving
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Paul McCartney Wants School Lunches to go Meat-Less
- Christian Serratos and PETA Want You to Go Vegetarian
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup