During a recent trip to the Phillippines, Zac Efron tried a local delicacy, balut -- a boiled duck embryo eaten right out of the shell.
"We found that the best way to really explore the culture is to actually taste all the food," Efron said during a recent interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where he shared a video of the experience. While it might seem like Efron didn't enjoy his first taste of balut, he insists, "It wasn't that bad. I ate, like, three more that day."
You can watch Efron tasting balut around the 2:52 mark in the video below!
- Mike Tyson Discusses Vegan Diet on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Gaga Buys Fans McDonald's
- Zac Efron is on the ZEN Diet
- Zac Efron Stays Away From Stinky Foods Before Kissing Scenes
- Zac Efron Talks Weight Gain for 'The Lucky One'
- Zac Efron and Heather Graham Treated to $100,000 Champagne
- Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling are the Knife Guys
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- David Chang and Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle