What's hot and cool at the same time? This recipe for Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream.
I first tried cinnamon ice cream years ago, when we were running the ice cream booth for our 4H group at the Montana State Fair. Our reward for 4 hours of crazy-busy work with a half dozen little kids, was a scoop of whatever flavor we wanted. I had been scooping cinnamon the entire time and had to try it.
It is the most luscious, mind blowing flavor EVER! Cold and hot, spicy and refreshing, this is the ice cream that needs no toppings to be the best. The only way I can think to improve on that amazing flavor, is to add apple to it.
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- What's Hot: Caramel Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Perfect Summer Ice Cream Topping
- What's Hot: Peach Papaya Rum Ice Cream Topping
- What's Hot: Nutella Mug Cake With Oreo Cream Frosting
- What's Hot: Double Decker Chocolate Cream Pie
- What's Hot: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Pudding and Jam Cupcakes
- What's Hot: Pecan Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Maple Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Banana Ice-Cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Summer Stone Fruit Carpaccio With Vanilla Bean Syrup and Ginger Cream