Sweet and sour chicken wings from Jessica's Gluten Dairy Free Kitchen is a gluten-free game day snack. Chicken drumettes are seasoned with cumin, garlic, brown sugar, and taco seasoning. Once cooked, the wings are tossed in a mixture of hot sauce and honey. Serve these wings during the next football game and you'll be the winner.
3 1/3 pounds organic chicken drumettes
2 tablespoons taco seasoning(Trader Joes's brand)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
For the "Ranch" Dip:
3 tablespoons gluten free, vegan chive & garlic cream cheese (Galaxy Nutritional Foods brand, at health food stores)
2 tablespoons plain coconut yogurt
For the Chicken Wing Drummettes:
Add chicken into a large glass or stainless steel bowl, toss all the seasonings and brown sugar over the chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or two.
Preheat the oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
Place all the seasoned chicken onto a parchment lined baking sheet spread out so that they don't touch. If you are doubling the recipe use two pans.
Bake for 35 minutes.
In a large bowl, add about 2 tablespoons of honey (or more if you like) and a few splashes of tabasco sauce (less or more to your liking).
Add the chicken, if it feels to hot to toss, wait a few minutes or use two spoons to coat the chicken. Serve hot or warm.
To prepare "Ranch" Dip:
Add to a small bowl and mix well.
Serve chilled with celery sticks and chicken wings.
- VIDEO: DIY Wingstop Style Chicken Wings - Gluten Free
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Must-Try: Chicken with Blueberries
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Chicken Wings
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Gluten Free Coconut Chicken Salad
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Stuffed Delicata Squash - gluten free, vegan
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos