Some people think that fresh, seasonal vegetables can only be had during the summer. Nothing could be further from the truth. During the fall, the gardens are bursting with the sweetness of root vegetables, greens, and of course squash.
Stuff some inexpensive acorn squash with a decadent mixture of cheesy mushroom goodness, and turn this lovely fall veg into a main dish.
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- 5 Bold Gluten Free Butternut Squash Comfort Foods
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- Seasonal Eating: Squash Blossom Soup
- Celiac Saturday: 4 Butternut Squash Soup Recipes To Drool Over
- Seasonal Eating: Pumpkin and Bean Chili
- Lucious Lemon Caper Spaghetti Squash
- Seasonal Eating: Grilled Asparagus with a Fried Egg and Ricotta Salata
- 5 Wicked Good Winter Squash Recipes
- Luscious Roasted Acorn Squash With Walnuts and Cranberries
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Maple Butternut Squash
- Mushroom, Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Over The Top Acorn Squash
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash and Wild Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Silky Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)