Some people think that fresh, seasonal vegetables can only be had during the summer. Nothing could be further from the truth. During the fall, the gardens are bursting with the sweetness of root vegetables, greens, and of course squash.
Stuff some inexpensive acorn squash with a decadent mixture of cheesy mushroom goodness, and turn this lovely fall veg into a main dish.
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- 5 Bold Gluten Free Butternut Squash Comfort Foods
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- Seasonal Eating: Squash Blossom Soup
- Celiac Saturday: 4 Butternut Squash Soup Recipes To Drool Over
- Fall Comfort: Acorn Squash with Pistachios, Black Bread and Apples
- Seasonal Eating: Pumpkin and Bean Chili
- What Can I Do With Winter Squash?
- Lucious Lemon Caper Spaghetti Squash
- 5 Wicked Good Winter Squash Recipes
- Mushroom, Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Maple Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash and Wild Mushroom Soup
- Over The Top Acorn Squash
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Silky Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Pumpkin Soup w/ Homemade Croutons