Mexican hot chocolate is sweet, spicy, and absolutely delicious. This beverage is guaranteed to warm up you on the coldest of fall evenings. The blend of rich spices and chocolate wake up the senses and delight the taste buds. Serve you mug of Mexican hot chocolate with whipped cream and a doughnut for dipping.
3 cups non fat dry milk powder
1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 ½ cups cocoa powder
¾ cup white chocolate chips
¾ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
¼ Tsp. salt
2 Tsp. corn starch
½ Tsp. cinnamon
¼ Tsp. cayenne pepper
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. In batches, pulse mixture in a food processor until smooth and well combined.
3. Store in a sealed container in a dry and dark place.
4. To make hot chocolate, put 1/3 cup of mixture into a mug and mix with hot water or milk.
5. Top with marshmallows and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Spice Up Your Winter With Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Pops
- Dreamy Drinking Chocolate
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Fruit Tacos with Chocolate Tortillas are a Healthy Option
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Decadent Chocolate Wafers
- Vanilla Met Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup