Mexican hot chocolate is sweet, spicy, and absolutely delicious. This beverage is guaranteed to warm up you on the coldest of fall evenings. The blend of rich spices and chocolate wake up the senses and delight the taste buds. Serve you mug of Mexican hot chocolate with whipped cream and a doughnut for dipping.
3 cups non fat dry milk powder
1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 ½ cups cocoa powder
¾ cup white chocolate chips
¾ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
¼ Tsp. salt
2 Tsp. corn starch
½ Tsp. cinnamon
¼ Tsp. cayenne pepper
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. In batches, pulse mixture in a food processor until smooth and well combined.
3. Store in a sealed container in a dry and dark place.
4. To make hot chocolate, put 1/3 cup of mixture into a mug and mix with hot water or milk.
5. Top with marshmallows and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Spice Up Your Winter With Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Dreamy Drinking Chocolate
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Pops
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Fruit Tacos with Chocolate Tortillas are a Healthy Option
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Nanaimo Bars
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Decadent Chocolate Wafers
- Choco-Pancakes With Banana Caramel Sauce
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Chocolate Filet Mignon Meat Rub