These Glass Potato Chips are a junk food for your eyes. Instructables user Imnopeas (who adapted the recipe from Hamid Salimian, chef at Diva at the Met), has managed to transform ordinairy Yukon Gold potatoes into works of art. The chips are made of a potato gel and can be seasoned to your liking with salts, herbs and powders.
For another at-home crisp creation, check out this recipe for kale chips.
- Sweet and Salty Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pringles Chips to Release Holiday Flavors
- Tipsy Glasses will Trick Your Eyes
- Imnopeas' Cake Fries are a Deceptive Dessert
- Pepsi Chicken Potato Chips are Hybrid Crisps
- Canning Tomatoes 101
- DIY Potato Chips
- Angry Birds Vegetable Pizza
- KFC Japan's Potato Chips are Available for a Finger Lickin' Limited Time
- Steak Pops are a Manly Meat Treat
- Boxed Brownies - BFB's Way
- Irresistible Baked Potato Chips
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Black Eyed Peas and Kale Stew
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Braised Veal Shank With Native Mint Drizzled Pink Eye Potatoes
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese