Homemade pumpkin butter is no match for the store bought brand. Unlike what the name suggests, fruits butters contain no butter at all. It is actually a puree that is cooked with sugar and spices until it has reduced and become thick. Pumpkin puree is perfect with your morning toast, delicious as a pie filling, or mixed with cream cheese to make frosting.
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- Homemade Apple Butter
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Hundreds of Great Canning and Preserving Recipes!
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Taste of Summer: Easy Zesty Bread and Butter Pickles
- 5 Fabulous Fruit Butters
- How-To Recipe: Brandied Cherries
- 4 Recipes to Spice Up Your Jam