Famed for being the mother to America's newest sweetheart Honey Boo Boo, the woman best known to the world as Mama June decided to share her spaghetti recipe.
"I think the family's favorite meal is sketti," she said. "It's an old family recipe." The recipe in question includes pasta noodles, butter and ketchup.
June also reveals that she feeds her family of six on a budget of $80 a week.
- Alicia Silverstone Launches Kind Mama Milk Share for Vegan Moms
- 'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Shares Diet Tips
- Sofia Vergara's Son Shares the Truth About his Mom's Diet
- Mayim Bialik Shares Vegan Honey Cake Recipe for Rosh Hashanah
- Food Pyramid To Be Replaced June 2
- June Is Sprout Health and Wellness Month
- Don’t Miss Seattle’s FareStart Guest Chef Spectacular This June!
- Seasonal Sunday May 29 - June 4
- 7-Eleven Offers Free Iced Tea June 10-15
- Cooking Mama 4 3DS Coming Soon to Your Kitchen
- Good Old Fashioned Spaghetti ‘n Meatballs With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Asparagus and Chicken Manicotti With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Ratatouille With Mom’s Garlic & Basil Spaghetti Sauce
- Mom's Spaghetti Carbonara!
- Spaghetti With Honey and Balsamic Vinegar
- Mom's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mom's Perfect Macaroni Salad
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Peanut Butter Banana Boo Cups