Classic tube chip brand Pringles are set to release three limited edition holiday flavors this upcoming November. The chip brand is attempting to merge sweet and salty flavors to satisfy consumers' cravings with their Pumpkin Pie Spice, White Chocolate Peppermint and Cinnamon and Sugar chips. Would you be willing to try these chips?
For more unique potato chip flavors, check out Ruffles Ultimate chips.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles are a Fall Flavored Snack
- Pecan Pie Pringles are a Rare Holiday Treat
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Gluten Free Peppermint Brookie Pies
- The World's First Real Shamrock-Flavored Food!
- Sweet and Salty Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pinkberry Releases New Holiday Flavor
- Rihanna's 777 Tour Rider Includes Cookies, Chips and Cheese
- Kirstie Alley Chows Down on Chips and Dip
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Peppermint Whoopie