Anthony Bourdain and David Chang have teamed up for a new food show on PBS called The Mind of a Chef. Bourdain serves as narrator and producer as the cameras follow Chang in it's first season, seeing the chef traveling to visit his many Momofuku restaurants.
Bourdain says the show "feeds both the gut and the mind," showing how Chang makes some of his iconic dishes and the inspiration behind them.
The Mind of a Chef premieres on PBS on November 9. Check out the trailer below!
- Watch a Clip From David Chang's New Show 'The Mind of a Chef'
- PBS to Debut 'Food Forward' with David Kinch
- Anthony Bourdain Announces "The Layover," a New Travel Channel Show
- Anthony Bourdain's CNN Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain Drops By Google to Talk No Reservations
- David Chang Launches New "Lucky Peach" Foodie Magazine
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- Anthony Bourdain, Jamie Oliver and Padma Lakshmi Get Emmy Nods
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date