Comedian Jeff Dunham tied the knot with model and nutritionist Audrey Murdick over the weekend. The ceremony took place at Sunstone Vineyards in California.
During the reception, guests dined on chicken-fried steak, roasted sweet potatoes with rosemary and pecans, Tabasco and molasses glazed chicken, mac 'n' cheese, cornbread, rattlesnake bean chili, grilled shrimp, and mini wild boar pastrami and Gruyere reubens. Catered by New West Special Occasion Catering, the menu was topped off with sundae and cappuccino bars.
To accompany dinner, Duham and Murdick provided a drink menu that included Sunstone Vineyards wines and strawberry lemonade and pomegranate spritzers.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' Wedding Desserts
- Amy Smart Serves Locally Grown Food at Wedding
- Anne Hathaway Serves Vegan Menu at Wedding
- 3 Celebs who had Meat-Free Weddings
- Natalie Portman Serves Vegan Menu at Wedding
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Serve Local Italian Food at Wedding
- Drew Barrymore Serves Her Own Wine at Wedding
- Royal Wedding Canape Menu Revealed
- Lena Dunham Wants to Celebrate Emmy Nominations With a Healthy Burrito
- Guests Treated to Comfort Food at Katy Perry's Birthday Party
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Mom's and My Italian Wedding Soup
- Leyla's Italian Wedding Soup
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions
- Quick Potatoes Gratin
- Oven Salmon with Potatoes Anna
- Duck with Dried Cranberries, Tangerines and Mascarpone Sauce
- Breaded Pork Chops
- Individual Meat Loafs