This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.
Halloween is the time for frightful fun from decorations and costumes to treats and eats! Join us in celebrating the spooktacular season with Avocados From Mexico by entering their Pin & Win Ghoulishly Green Halloween contest on Pinterest!
How To Enter
- Follow MexicanAvocados on Pinterest
- "Like" Avocados from Mexico on Facebook
- Create a Pinterest board titled "Ghoulishly Green Halloween" of your own, categorize it as “holiday” and tag it #iloveavocadosforhalloween
- Pin your favorite Halloween images! At least 3 images must come from the Halloween recipes section of their website
- Tag your pins #iloveavocadosforhalloween
- Share your name, blog, and a link to your pinboard on their Pin to Win contest on Facebook.
- Contest ends October 29!
The 10 boards with the highest combination of “repins” and “likes” will win a $100 gift card!
Ghoulishly Great Inspiration!
Makes 16 halves
8 hard-cooked eggs
2 fully ripened avocados from Mexico, halved pitted, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated horseradish, drained
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground or cracked black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
For Devilish Eyes
Roasted red peppers
Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to medium bowl; arrange whites on serving platter. To bowl with yolks, add avocados and lemon juice; mash until smooth, mixing well. Stir in horseradish, salt and peppers. Fill egg white halves with heaping tablespoon of mixture, piling high; sprinkle with herbs, if desired.
To make devilish eyes: Thinly slice roasted red peppers to create veins on eyeballs. Top with sliced black olives.
The 21 and older crowd will love to imbibe in a Spookamary cocktail, a tasty twist on a Bloody Mary.
Everyone will love to dip into the Spookamole dip, festive and fun when served in a pumpkin bowl!
This Bone Warming Chili will ensure your little goblins keep and toasty warm while trick or treating.
Discover more tasty Halloween recipes on Avocados From Mexico.
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish
- Ghoulishly Good Ghost Pancakes
- Ghoulish Gumdrop Ghosts
- How to Make Ghoulishly Green Gummy Worms: A Video
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Ghoulish Ghost Pepper Hard Candies
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets