These viral cupcakes will inject your taste buds with sweetness. The Halloween treat, made by Kristy Lynn, has offered her dinner guests the option of injecting a "cute, classic and innocent cupcake" with an oral syringe filled with a "viral" fillings such as BloodLust, Full Moon Fever and BeWitched. It's a infectious twist on a classic confection.
For another viral treat, check out these Zombie Bon Bons.
- Thirsty Thursday: The Corpse Reviver Shot
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcake Toppers Ring in Halloween Right
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert
- The TurTwinkie is an Endangered Bird