These bloody bandaid cookies are not for the faint of heart. The cookies, made by Scoochmaroo, are disgustingly designed to look like a dirty plaster, with its puffy marshmallow gauze and red dye blood over top a graham cracker. They're the perfect treat to serve up to guests this Halloween with a simple how-to.
If you're feeling a bit more adventurous in the kitchen, try out these blood slide suckers.
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2