Starbucks, despite their pumpkin spice latte syrup shortage, has announced this past week plans to launch their Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream on November 1. The limited edition treat is simply Starbucks' coffee ice cream, combined with pumpkin ice cream to give the sweet the favorite seasonal flavor. The Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream will be available February 2013 and retails for $3.99 per pint.
But if you prefer the coffee version, check out this recipe on how to make your own.
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles are a Fall Flavored Snack
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Pizza Ice Cream is a Frozen Piece of Pie
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Creamy Chocolate Pumpkin-Spice Latte (No, It’s Not Starbucks!)
- Caramel Mocha Latte (Vegan Ice Cream)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Torte With Ginger Crust
- Itty Bitty Chocolate Cups Filled With Pumpkin-Eggnog Ice Cream
- Ginger Snap and Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Ginger Cookie Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Latte