Feeling Crafty's Vampire Cookies will have you begging to take a bite. The cookie is a simple treat to make; all you need is two cookies, mini marshmallows, red icing and almond slivers to recreate this dangerous dessert. Make these for your next Halloween party or to celebrate the final segment of Twilight.
Serve these treats up with a Vampire Kiss cocktail.
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- 5 Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Bloody Bandaid Cookies are a Squeamish Snack
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Candy Corn on the Cob is a Sweet Vegetable Serving
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 3 Must Try Vampire Cocktails
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Ginger Pumpkin Muffins
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque with Frangelico
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Curried Pumpkin Seeds