After 14 years of serving a Nutella milkshake, Boston burrito chain Boloco has been hit with a cease and desist order over the use of the product name. The restaurant was asked to stop as Nutella is currently attempting a rebranding strategy since the company was hit with a $3-million class-action suit recently over health benefit claims.
The company plans to no longer sell the product. For more Nutella-related news, check out World Nutella Day.
- Nutella Squeeze Bottle is a Pressing Demand
- 5 Tons of Nutella Stolen in Germany
- Quiznos Considers Bankruptcy Filing
- Class Action Suit Filed Against SkinnyGirl Cocktails
- Revised Groupon IPO Filing Reveals $420 Million Operating Loss in 2010
- Chipotle Testing Out a Tofu Burrito Filling
- McDonald's Currently Testing Steak and Egg Burrito
- Chipotle Offers 1/2 Price Burritos For Super Bowl
- Eating Just Burritos for 2 Weeks
- The Del Taco Nacho Crunch Burrito Fuses an Appetizer and an Entree
- Easy Nutella Mousse
- Nutella Strawberry Dream
- Nutella Chocolate Pizzelle Sandwiches
- Moist Banana Bread With Nutella
- Nutella Rolls
- Nutella Banana Empanadas
- Nutella & Toaster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- Nutella Brownie
- Nutella Rice Krispie Treats