Scott Disick, best known for being Kourtney Kardashian's baby-daddy, is no longer involved in New York City restaurant, RYU. Disick, who celebrated the opening of the restaurant with the entire Kardashian clan earlier this year, says he simply isn't spending as much time in New York as he had anticipated.
"He got out of the restaurant months ago. He has a bunch of other projects. He thought he would in New York more but is spending more time in Miami," a rep for Disick said.
For all the RYU fans out there, there is no need to fret! Reps for the restaurant say things are going well and they have no plans to sell.
- Scott Disick Will Be Working the Snack Window at RYU This Weekend
- Scott Disick Celebrates Restaurant Opening
- Scott Disick's Ryu Looks for New Chef in Hilarious Craigslist Ad
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Scott Disick Refused Entry into Restaurant Because of Camera Crew
- 4 Failed Celebrity Restaurants
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants
- Legendary New York Restaurant Elaine's To Close
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Rascal Flatts to Open Restaurant Chain
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- Chef Scott’s Stuffed Mushrooms
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- PF Changs Mongolian Beef
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- Simply Soup Mixes in Jars